For technical questions regarding Fuel Performance Solutions products, please contact Axel Farhi.
To obtain official reports for any of the test procedures performed with Fuel Performance Solutions products (and as listed in the index below), please contact Stuart Beath. Please reference the specific report(s) you would like to request in the body of your email reply.
Reports are also available for purchase directly from our independent testers. Contact information can be found by visiting the respective website of each tester.
1. Presentation of the FPS product range and applications
2. Report from BfB, a leading Belgian fuel testing facility, confirming the no harm effect of FPS technology on diesel fuel standard specifications
3. Report from SABS, a South African fuel testing facility, confirming the no harm effect of FPS technology on diesl fuel standard specifications
4. AGQM certification confirming the no harm status of PerfoLiFT BD-3 when added to bio-diesel
5. AGQM certification confirming the no harm status of PerfoLiFT BD-4 when added to bio-diesel
6. Report from Fobas (www.fobas.com - Fuel Oil Bunkering Analysis and Advisory Services), a Lloyd's Register Group Ltd entity, dedicated to marine fuel analysis. This report demonstrates the no harm effect/innocuity of FPS technology towards marine gas oil (MGO) used as marine fuel.
7. Report from Fobas (www.fobas.com - Fuel Oil Bunkering Analysis and Advisory Services), a Lloyd's Register Group Ltd entity, dedicated to marine fuel analysis. This report demonstrates the no harm effect/innocuity of FPS technology towards heavy fuel oil (FHO) used as marine fuel.
8. SAE J1321 report from Southwest Research Institute in San Antonio, Texas, the world's largest independent testing facility. SAE J1321 is the universal procedure for fuel economy determination in commercial vehicles. FPS obtained a 3% fuel economy savings, one of the best results ever obtained by Southwest Research.
9. SAE J1321 report from the Forest Engineering Research Institute of Canada (FERIC). FERIC seeks low energy consumption solutions to benefit its members from the forestry industry. For this purpose, FERIC also run the SAE J1321 procedure. At FERIC, FPS obtained a 5.2% fuel economy savings in the SAE J1321 procedure and an even higher 5.6% fuel economy savings computing the fleet data calculations. The additive also demonstrated an extremely good behavior in the cold start test, which was performed simultaneously.
10. Joint FERIC/FPS SAE paper produced on the basis of the data obtained in the FERIC test program
11. A presentation describing the FERIC additive program and confirming that FPS performs best in "Cost of Conserved Energy" slides 5 & 6
12. Another presentation describing FERIC's fuel additve program and confirmation that FPS technology performs best - slide 20
13. Report from a fuel economy program performed at Prodrive, one of the leading testing facilities in the U.K., accoring to the international CED-F-23-A-01 procedure using the Peugeot XUD9 engine. Results are showing fuel economy varying between 11% at a lower speed and 4% at a higher speed.
14. One-page summary of the above reference Prodrive test
15. Interfleet summary report of all the rail engine tests performed in the U.K. between 2006 and 2009. The tests are either showing a significant fuel consumption reduction, or a significant engine power output increase when fuel consumptions is set (MTU test). Interfleet is FPS's consultant in the rail industry.
16. Presentation of gasoline and diesel passenger car data confirming fuel consumption reduction, emissions and smoke reduction
17. DSNY (Department of Sanitation - New York City) - Description of program
18. DSNY (Department of Sanitation - New York City) - Data report confirming the significant impact of FPS technology on fuel consumption reduction
19. Presentation of the fuel economy and emissions test results obtained in a variety of diesel engines
See Items 13, 14 and 17 (slide 28) above
20. Slide "Emissions Reduction"
See Item 15, Interfleet summary report, page 13
See Item 5 - FERIC program based on SAE J1635 cold start test. The Start-Idle-Driveability (S-I-D) score was 9-8-9, meaning excellent start, very good idle and excellent driveability. Details of the test results are included in Appendix C of the report.
21. Slide "Lubricity & Friction" - When treated with DiesoLiFT 10 at a dosagee as low as 100 ppm, unadditized diesel falls well under the EN 590 and ASTM D943 maximum HFRR lubricity limits. Friction coefficients are also substantially reduced.
22. Slide "Foam Reduction" - When treated with DiesoLiFT 10, commercial diesel's foaming characteristics are considerbly reduced, especially the "Foam Vanishing Time."
23. Slide "Bio-degradability" - DiesoLiFT 10, GasoLiFT 10 and DiesoLiFT EM-1 all show bio-degradability ratings well above the 60% minimum limit, and therefore claimed as "Readily Bio-degradable."
Tested and verified
Our Fuel Performance Solutions’ technology has been extensively tested and verified at a number of prominent independent test labs all over the world.
For example, the DiesoLiFT™ Series has been tested at the following prominent independent test labs and consistently demonstrated the ability to increase fuel economy, on average, by 5%:
- Southwest Research Institute (U.S.)
- Motive Power (U.S.)
- mi Technologies (U.K.)
- Prodrive (U.K.)
- Forest Engineering Research Institute of Canada – FERIC
- Gerotek (South Africa)
- Qinghua University (China).
In addition, numerous field demonstrations all over the world have validated independent lab test results. For instance, the DiesoLiFT™ Series has been tested in the field with road transport, rail and stationary power generation applications and consistently demonstrated the ability to improve fuel economy, on average, by 5%.
The PerfoLiFT™ BD-Series has been tested at the following independent testing organizations and consistently demonstrated that it is the top performing fuel additive technology in the market today for addressing oxidation stability, long term storage stability and deposit control in bio-diesel fuel blends:
- BfB Laboratories (Belgium): efficacy test
- Montana State University (U.S.): efficacy test
- AGQM (Germany): received No Harm certification
- National Technology Institute – INT (Brazil): efficacy test
- The PerfoLiFT™ BD-Series has also been tested and approved for use by numerous oil companies and bio-diesel manufacturers.
As part of the extensive independent lab testing, the PerfoLiFT™ BD-Series has demonstrated its superior performance with all types of underlying bio-diesel source materials (e.g. soybean, rapeseed, African palm, sunflower, jatropha, ani-mal fat, recycled fried oil, etc.) and with high percentage blends of bio-diesel up to B-100.
A combination of DiesoLiFT™ 10 and the PerfoLiFT™ BD-Series will provide oxidation stability and deposit control for and recoup the lost power associated with bio-diesel fuel use.